Friday, February 22, 2013

Vacation Day

To say it was a bad week would be an understatement so I took a day off today to play in my craft room and cheer myself up!  I made this card with a Wee Stamp digi from the awesome Sylvia Zet from the Playful Kittens set which you can find here.
Colored with Copics, I think this piece of paper I have had literally since I started scrapbooking!  Flowers are all from Wild Orchid.  The butterfly in the upper right hand corner is a die and then I used some Twinkling H2O's on it.  Hard to see but it's got a really pretty shine to it.  Ribbon is from Close to my Heart.  I'm entering this in two challenges, Wild Orchid's Pink and Cream and Stamp and Create's Spring Is Coming. Shocking we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow, I've had just about enough of winter now.  Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you had a bad week Elizabeth!

    As always, your cards are adorable! My stash of made cards is dwindling so I am going to have to start making some more soon! I just need to finish this quilt I am making from a quilt class this month and I will be able to color again. This quilting homework is rather demanding! Check out my blog to see my progress!

    Have a great weekend and enjoy being snowed in again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Liz! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete