Sunday, September 25, 2011

A card and some NYC pics

My girlfriend Patti and I love Manhatten we go as often as the budget will allow.  My other half (Mark) went to the races in Loudon yesterday and Patti and I took off for lower Manhatten.  We went to Mario Batali's Eataly.  I don't know if anyone has gone but oh my goodness it is the best place.  It's a huge market/restaurant.  They have tons of food to buy for home - meat counter, cheese, fresh pastas, boxed pasta, sauce, candy oh my!  There are different restaurant areas to choose from.  We went right for the carbs to the Pizza and Pasta area.  Our meal was fantastic.  Just loved it.  We went down to Little Italy for the San Gennaro festival which was a ton of fun.  Ate some more there.  We walked the Brooklyn Bridge - all in all it was a great day of just wandering.  So here are a few pics of our trip and then a card!




The card is a Wee Stamp.  I just love these, they are so delicate and beautiful.  Colored with Copics, added some glitter.  Have no idea what the paper is found it in "the stash" and literally had just enough to cover the card!  Back to Monday tomorrow.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I need a day off from my weekend heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment