Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Challenge 17 Someone Special

Our challenge was to make a card for "Someone Special".  I used AJ the Builder digi stamp.  This card is for my dad who has been working like a maniac helping us get our house ready to sell.  We could not have done it without him and I have a gift certificate for him for a hotel my folks love to go to in Maine and I'm going to tuck inside this card.  He really is the best and we are so lucky!

I colored AJ with Copics, didn't want to make the card to girlie so I just added some buttons.  I've had a couple days off and I do not want to go back to work tomorrow!  Have a great day and head over to The Stamping Boutique to check out the challenge and the rest of the design team's awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment