Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Chickens

Best birthday image ever!!! I love the Penny Black chickens. I have no idea where the background paper came from lol! I added ribbon and buttons. I have so many buttons and so rarely put them on my cards but this didn't feel like a flower card - I know hard to believe for me but no flowers. This card was colored with pencils and OMS. I was going to add Stickles to the candles and forgot. Well it's Wednesday half the week is over hope it's going good for eveyrbody.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, that is an awesome image! Your coloring rocks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth--this is such a cute card! You did a great job coloring it too! I heard you & Diane recently got together. I'm so jealous that you two live so close! Again, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete