Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glad it's almost Friday!

The last two weeks have been so busy I don't know where one day ends and the other starts. My daughters dad had major surgery last week and his recovery hasn't gone smoothly so it's been really stressful. So needless to say I haven't had a ton of crafting time which is to bad because it keeps me calm! I did work on an order of cards and this is one of them. Image is Penny Black, colored with pencils, paper is Close To My Heart. Enjoy everybody. I am taking my daughter and her friend to see Miley Cyrus tonight...not sure if that's good or bad lol!

2 comments:

  1. That dog is too cute! Sorry to hear that life has not been allowing you to craft! I can totally relate to you! Have fun at Miley tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!!! Your coloring is wonderful. Sorry to hear about your daughters dad. You're a brave woman to go to a Miley Cyrus concert! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete