Monday, December 7, 2009

Where does the time go????

I cannot believe how busy the last week and half has been. I'm exhausted! I spent the day in Midtown Manhatten in the rain and snow on Saturday. Came home soaking wet and cold but we had a great time. Did my best to help the economy! I had a tiny amount of time on Thursday to make a couple of cards and only now had a chance to post them. The first one is a digi image from Crissy Armstrong available through Squigglefly. I used one of my new larger Martha Stewart border punches which I love. Paper I have been hoarding for awhile finally decided to use it! Second card is a digi from Pink Cat Studio - such a sweet image. Used my rectangle nesties and some paper I forgot I bought! Happy Monday!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards E! Did you know that Crissy Armstrong also designs for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps? Check it out:

    http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/

    Sorry to make you spend money but like you said above, you are helping the economy!! LOL!

    P.S. I like the new picture too! I can actually see you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, both of these cards are adorable! I especially love the puppy one! And your signature flowers, of course are great! TFS

    ReplyDelete