Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whipper Snapper

I finally broke down and bought a few Whipper Snapper stamps...I never did because they aren't an Angel Company but my goodness they have the cutest stinking images. So I picked up just a few and figure I will just make them for cards I send to people which I'm trying to be better about instead of hoarding them lol! So here's one I made this week...Colored with pencils and OMS, added just a little Stickles yellow to the flower center. Of course I added a flower...can't seem to make a card without one. Hope everyone is having a good week this is my Friday, took tomorrow off. Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth--this is soooooooooo cute. I just love puppies, and this little guy is beyond cute!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are super cute! I love the DP you used too!

    ReplyDelete