Monday, November 1, 2010

High Hopes Challenge

This weeks challenge is a "Birthday" card. I haven't used this image in a long time and it's one of my favorites.
I colored this with Copics and used Doodlebug glitter on the balloons and the present. Paper is Stampin Up. I usually color my image first and then choose my paper and I get frustrated because I can't find something to use with what I've colored so this time I went with paper first. MUCH better...duh...lol! Added flowers (of course!). Happy Monday it's cold here, frost on the grass not happy snow is sadly around the corner. Hugs. E

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, adorable cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! Very cute and creative! Thank you so playing along with the High Hopes Challenge last week. We have another fun challenge this week: a Stair Step Card. We would love to have to play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    ReplyDelete