Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wee Stamps Digital

Oh my gosh isn't this little girl adorable!!??
This digi image is from Wee Stamps and she is adorable, there are only a couple digi's available on this site and I'm hoping there is more to come!  The designer has more available at Spesch Stamps and I bought a couple more digi's there.   Now my Copic skills are still rough so this image was challenging for me, very fine detail but I was really happy with the outcome.  Paper is SU, flowers are from Wild Orchids. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend I got to make a bunch of cards yesterday, I took the day off from work (yay!!) and watched some good horror movies in the basement.  Interesting that all the cards I made are bright and floral and girly...nothing inspired by the movies I was watching heehee!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth.Thank you for sharing your beautiful card. I love those flowers and colours you have used. Your Copic skills are great, you have done really good work with Suzi! If you did any card with her that was inspired by horror movie - I would love to see it as well ! ;D

    All the best,
    Sylvia Zet

    ReplyDelete