Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wee Stamps

I am just in love with these beautiful digi stamps from Sylvia Zet!  This stamp comes from Spesch Stamps.  Just gorgeous although I do find them challenging because they are so detailed so I'm working hard on my coloring skills! 
I'm entering this card in the Wild Orchid Challenge "Dieing to punch it out".   Image is colored with Copics, added Stickles to the cake.  The gorgeous flowers are all from Wild Orchid.  I added some stickles to the edges of the large roses.  Paper is Close To My Heart and ribbon is a tiny piece I had in my stash!  Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.  We are off to a charity bowling event, money being raised for MS.  I have a card in my Etsy store that I am donating the cost of to MS.  Sitting to watch some of the race before we head out.  Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. This really is beautiful Elizabeth! I love the colors you choose to use on this card!!! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, please check out my blog. I have award you the Leibster Award and you can copy it from my blog. I couldn't figure out how to get the blog button to work, but your blog is still mentioned on my blog. Have a great day!!!! Patty

    ReplyDelete