Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Paper Shelter "Glad For Dad" Challenge

This weeks challenge is "Glad For Dad"
I used this Stampavie stamp, isn't he cute?  This is my dad...lol...always at my house fixing something.  I'm so grateful we have him he's such an awesome handy man!!  We've had tornado warnings all afternoon which is so rare for us and Springfield, MA northwest of us had a tornado.  Praying no one was hurt, pictures and video are just starting to come out now on the new.  Hope everyone is having a good week, tomorrow starts dance craziness for us.  My daughter's dance recital is this weekend, she has rehearsal tomorrow night and Friday night and then shows on Saturday and Sunday.  I love recital, they work so hard all year and they just do an awesome job.  Hugs to everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, I like that backing paper. Thanks for playing along with us at TPS this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at TPS.

    Hugs, Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete