Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cuddly Buddly Pachela Studios

This is one of the Toby Tumble digi's - isn't he just adorable??  I didn't get anytime to make any cards last weekend, we cleaned the house like lunatics on Friday for our open house on Sunday, we headed out early Saturday down to Long Island for a wedding.  We stayed over but had to leave LI at 5 am because Mark had double header baseball playoff games starting at 10 am.  We didn't get back to the hotel from the wedding until about 1 am so we had about 3 hours sleep.  Needless to say I think we were sleeping by 7 Sunday night!  They won one, lost one so we have the final game on Sunday.  I will be glad when baseball is over it's getting cold out watching the games!  So tonight I put together this card.

I've been trying to write down things I use when making a card because I always appreciate it when someone else does.

Card was colored with Copics:

Bear E57, E55
Coat/Hat/Mittens B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Presents R27, R05, YG09, YG07
Sleight E47, E44
Bunny E35, E37, E34 and R20

Paper is from a My Mind's Eye stack.

Hope everyone is having a good week happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment