Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Challenge 22 Inspiration

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique to see the photo of a cake that we used as our inspiration for the newest challenge.  I saw the gorgeous colors and made this card:


I immediately thought of this paper that I have from Doodlebug.  Love pink and green!  I love the snowman images from The Stamping Boutique.  Colored with Copics and used what I think is the very last piece of velvet ribbon I had.  I thought it was all gone and then I found one more piece!  Hope everyone is ready for the holidays, I am not.  I am so behind this year it's ridiculous haven't sent one card or baked one cookie and we got a call last night that someone wants to come look at the house today eeeeeekkkk!!!!  Happy Wednesday everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment