Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lili of the Valley Emma

I love the Lili of the Valley stamps but until recently I only bought the cute critters.  I ordered a few of the Emma's and I absolutely love them!  Colored this cutie with Copics.  Paper is two completely random pieces that I found and thought they worked ok together.  I've been trying to pick my paper first and then stamp my image.  I always stamped my image, colored and then spent forever trying to pick paper out to go with it.  I color a lot on my break at work so I've been cutting off a small piece of the paper and bring it with me and then coloring from there.  Working much better for me!  Also I'm trying to use the tons of paper I have instead of buying new so I just grab a piece and go!


Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment