Friday, March 16, 2012

Liebster Award

I logged on the computer this morning to find the nicest comment from Miss Sue at Confessions of a Paper Hoarder (don't we all suffer from that lol!).  She nominated me for the "Liebster" award,  posted the nicest comment and some "love" on her blog! Make sure you hop over and check out her blog and creations. 
Liebster means "favourite" in German, and the award is given by peers to fellow bloggers who have been able to inspire despite their small following. Once accepted, an award recipient must "pay it forward" by completing the following steps:

Post the award to your blog.
Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
Give the award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.

Here are five blogs that I feel deserve to receive the Liebster Award:
Wendalyn at Creations By Wendalyn.  I've followed her for years and her work is always an inspriation for me, her creations are amazing.

Patty at Winnie's Whims & My Crafts.  Patty has always been amazing at me leaving me sweet and inspiring comments and her cards are beautiful.

Diane at My Useless Crafts.  I met Diane through Splitcoast Stampers, she doesn't live to far from me and we have been able to get together at the Inspiration Station.  She has a love for crafts and is so talented, card making, knitting, quilting she does it all!

Christy at Christy's Zaney Creations Christy has been amzing to me teaching me the ropes of being on my first design team for The Stamping Boutique, and her work is amazing!

Be sure to stop by and check out all these talented ladies and again, Thank You for considering me worthy of this award!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elizabeth for the nomination! I just posted my nominations today!

    ReplyDelete