Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Stamping Boutique "Inspiration" Challenge

We were asked to make our cards based on inspiration from this picture:
I can't grow a plant or a flower to save my life but I sure appreciate everyone else's gorgeous lawns!  Here is my card:

This is one of my favorite images - it can be used for so many different types of cards.  Colored with Copics.  Stop in and join us for our latest challenge.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm exhausted today and can't wait to go to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your copic coloring skills are impressive! I can see that you have been practicing!

    Hey, read your email in your gmail account. I have a weekend request for us! I hope you read it in time and are available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab card Elizabeth and great colours. Fab choice of image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete