Saturday, July 7, 2012

More Halloween

Definitely in a Halloween mood!  These two cute digis are from the Stamp Fairy, there are so many cute digis to choose from.  It's kind of a dreary day here, cloudy and showers but it isn't as hot as it was supposed to be so I'm not complaining.  I have the house to myself so me and the pup have been in my craft room all day although I really only got two cards done!  Both of these are colored with Copics, I added pics of the Copics I used for each card.  I know I really appreciate it when someone lists out what they have used in case I absolutely love a color combo so I hope you find it helpful!



I've struggled with pictures today, I really need a light box.  Took pictures outside, inside on my desk, inside by the door nothing was working.



Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. These are fab Elizabeth and the colours are so great. Hope your enjoying your weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You do an awesome job with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete