Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Already?

So one of my New Year's "goals" was to really get my act in gear when it came to crafting, I spend to much time wandering around on the internet and not enough time in my room.  So far I'm not doing so well haha.  The first couple weeks of January were absolutely crazy which isn't the norm, when it's cold I don't like to leave the house ever!!  Perfect weather to stay home and craft.  So I'm back to getting my act together we will see how it goes.  I did make this card on Saturday, I neglect my Penny Black's to much.
I am entering this in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge "January Blues".  Hope everyone has a good week, we have today off so I'm going to get my cleaning done and head off to do some crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I like your card, now I am your follower!
    www.vive-lavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete