Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Little Snow

So it snowed a little bit this weekend, almost three feet.  Sigh.  I live in New England so I understand weather but man the last year and a half we have had some serious weather events.  Here's a couple pics of the snow at the front and back doors of my house.

Mark and I both work for a municipality in the Public Works Department, he's "essential" personnel where usually I am not.  However that means I'm home trying to deal with whatever fun the weather hands us.  So I've never used a snowblower before but Mark gave me a lesson Thursday night so Saturday  afternoon out I go, after some rough starts and a phone call I got the beast running.  So three hours later I had a path from the garage to the road.  Then it died at the bottom of the driveway.  So I had to lug it back up the driveway.  I don't know if I killed it or not.  Mark's been at work since Friday morning, it's now Sunday night I'm hoping he comes home soon.  I shoveled enough so I think he can at least get in the driveway.  Stupid snow.  Ok on to happier things, being snowed in I did get some crafting done!
This is an oldie but goodie from Penny Black.  Love anything with a lady bug on it.  I had to make some bright and cheery since I only see white everywhere out the window.  Colored with Copics added lacquer to the little bug.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elizabeth--3 feet!!!!!! OMG!!! And I can just see you out there with the snow blower! :0

    Your card is just adorable! So very sweet! TFS
    hugs--Patty

    ReplyDelete