Thursday, April 30, 2009

Frogs & Cows

Unfortunately my daughter and I have both been home sick for three days and there wasn't much card creating mostly there was a lot of sniffling, napping and watching really bad horror movies on Netflix...I did manage to get these three done.

This is a Penny Black stamp that I just recently got, the colors are fantastic - I embossed the flowers, this card was colored using pencils and OMS.


I thought I would make a few graduation cards....another new to me Penny Black. Also colored with pencils and OMS.

I didn't originally think that I really liked these new stamps from Stampendous but I was in Inspiration Station in Stafford a couple of weeks ago and Deb had done a few cards and had them at the counter, this was one of them and it was so cute I had to get it! Another super bright color combo. Hope everyone is having a good day. My daughter is back to school tomorrow and back to work for me I'm actually looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth--these are so cute!!! You really do a great job of coloring! I'm glad you & your daughter are feeling much better! TFS!--Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cards elizabeth and hope you both feel better soon.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards. You've done a nice job pulling the colors of the patterned paper into your main images and coordinating them. Hope you and your daughter will both have a good week now that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete