Wednesday, April 1, 2009

High Hopes Surprise

When I received my last High Hopes order included was this stamp! What a nice surprise. I love cows so I actually used this one first before the ones I ordered. I used Flower Soft for the grass - I took a class on this couple weeks ago - it's a fun embellishment - little messy at first but I got the hang of it. Basically you just add some glue where you want it - sprinkle some on pat it down and flick off the excess a lot like Flock. I bought 3 colors just solids they have some really pretty assorted colors. Background paper is something I had - added flowers (big sparkly red flower is Doodlebug I hoard these I love them so much).





2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Don't you just love the surprises in your High Hopes order. It really makes up for taking so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth--this card is soooooooo cute!!!! I sent you an email on your wonderful use of flowers on your cards. My email may have gone to your junk folder. I wish I had your flair for adding flowers! Mine always look funny. I need to learn though because I have a GALLON zip lock bag full of flowers!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete