Saturday, June 30, 2012

Penny Black

Still working on my pile of stamped/colored images.  I stamped this one forever ago, it's an older Penny Black but definitely a favorite.  Colored with Copics, all the flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I love the tulip flowers.  I spent most of yesterday in my craft room making cards and watching AMC's "The Walking Dead".  Nothing better than some serious zombies.  I didn't know this show existed and Mark's brother Matt insisted I would love it and he's right.  It was hard for me to not sit and stare at the computer and remember that I was supposed to making cards.  The first season is on Netflix.  I went through them all and now I guess I have to wait patiently for seasons  and 3 ugh!!!  I could've kept going.  Awesome show.  We have a wedding today, outside and it's going to 95.  Nice and toasty.  Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment