Sunday, June 24, 2012

Working On Forgotten Stuff

So are you like me, have images either stamped and uncolored and colored and just sitting?  I have a bunch so I decided just grab the pile and get to working on them so you will see some really random stuff over the next week or so!
I stamped this one so long ago I don't even remember if this is a stamp or a digi at this point!  I do love fall images, pumpkins get me every time.  Colored with Copics.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend we had gorgeous weather after having insane thunderstorms on Friday.  We had trees down all over the place (again it was flashbacks of October thank goodness it was even close to the same thing) and the lightening was out of control!!  It was pretty impressive to watch we were actually on the road trying to get to a concert at Mohegan Sun.  Scary driving for awhile.  Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Elizabeth and fab image and colours. Weather here has been just like yours but a bit of sun today
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete