Friday, August 10, 2012

Stampavie

I picked this stamp up at my fave LSS Inspiration Station.  I love Stampavie, their stamps will stamp such a nice clear image.  So I didn't get as many cards done as I thought I would today, I think I did 3 and then I re-arranged my craft table again.  At some point I will get it just where I want it.  My daughter and I headed out to run a bunch of errands.  It had been raining but no big deal, well, we were on our last stop and the rain was so bad that we thought we would wait it out a few in the car.  So I thought I'd check the radar and holy cannoli what a storm!  We had tornado watches so we decided to come home.  To say that we have had severe weather the last year and a half is an understatement so I was a little nervous.  The house was all good and we had power so I was happy!  So anyway back to my card....
Just look at these cute little mice!  Colored with Copics, flowers are all Wild Orchid.  U used one of my Pearl pens to make the yellow dots.  Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. A stunning card elizabeth and such beautiful colours too. Glad to hear everything was ok from the weather you were having
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete