Thursday, August 9, 2012

Whimsie Doodle Cutie

Check out this cutie digi from Whimsie Doodles!
I have had this paper forever and as soon as I saw this image I knew it would be perfect.  I think it's from Queen & Co.  I love blue/green combos.  So glad tomorrow if Friday, I have the day off again and am hoping to get some crafting time in.  I'm running out of options of things to watch on Netflix I think I've exhausted the horror/thriller/mystery/zombie/viral plague/natural disaster selections!!  I am patiently waiting for the second season of The Walking Dead to be available on disc two and a half more weeks!  Can't resist anything zombie related lol!  Hope everyone had a good week!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic card Elizabeth and just love those colours. the paper suits the image so well. By the way my daughter is a huge One Direction fan too. hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete