Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back To School Challenge

Wahoo!!  Love back to school, heehee.  My daughter started high school this year so the poor thing was a nervous wreck but so far it has gone really well!  (Knocking on wood).  The latest challenge at The Stamping Boutique is "Back To School" I made mine with my favorite lovely Audrey.
Check out what the design team has created.  So I'm actually running out of things that are available to watch on the computer on Netflix, so Netflix kept recommending The Survivors to me and I thought oh what the heck I will give it a shot.  This was a tv show from the BBC on post plague (love me a good plague) life.  So before I knew it I was completely and totally addicted.  However had I bothered to read about it prior to watching I would have read that it only made it two seasons and it was cancelled with a cliff hanger.  I almost cried.  This was the best show!!!!!  How did this show not make it?????  Apparently not everyone shares my love of the plague.  This was a tragedy my British friends.  Sigh.  So fortunately my second season of The Walking Dead discs should be in the mail tomorrow.  Hope everyone is having a good week, I'm trying despite this major disappointment. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic card Elizabeth and great image and colours. So glad you daughter is settling in well at school
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete