Sunday, September 23, 2012

Busy Weekend

Wow this week and weekend have been crazy.  There has been something to do every night and the weekend was action packed.  I started taking Italian this week, so far so good, I can say good morning and good evening lol.  Had my daughter's open house, her teachers seem really nice.  I had a baby shower yesterday and then we went to the Big E last night.  For those not in my area it's a yearly fair up in Massachusetts that runs for three weeks, it's huge.  There is a building for each of the New England states show casing food, products, etc.  That's my favorite part.  I eat my way through the buildings beginning right at Rhode Island where I have my clam fritters!  It took forever to get in and out of there this year.  Today I had my class "All About Hair" with the queen of cardmaking Suzanne Dean!!  It was at the Inspiration Station in Stafford, CT.  Her is me and the little skinny minnie queen!
It was a great class I learned a lot.  So back to work tomorrow.  Ugh.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have been busy Elizabeth but enjoyed every minute of it. The fair sounds like so much fun. Glad you enjoyed your class and the pic looks great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete