Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inspired By Music

The latest challenge is up at The Stamping Boutique "Inspired By Music".  I love music, I listen to all sorts but must admit that my favorite is still hard, heavy, metal!  Love Disturbed, Halestorm, Avenged Sevenfold all that good loud angry stuff!!  This card however is all about my daughter.  She's been dancing for 11 years now and a few years back discovered that she loved tap.
She doesn't do Irish stepping (which I am amazed by) but does love tap.  Hope everyone is having a good week, snowed a little bit here today nothing major, Angelina was disappointed she was hoping for another day off or early dismissal!  Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Elizabeth. love the image and the colour. My daughter loves anything Irish at the moment as she loves a memeber of One Direction pop band!!!She is always Irish dancing around the room!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete