Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 23 Buttons Galore

I had been waiting impatiently for my High Hopes order and it arrived yesterday! I was so excited I couldn't wait to play. I chose this adorable bunny and made a card for this week's challenge - which is to use buttons which was perfect for me as I have tons of them! I stamped the image, colored with prismas, the bp is Doodlebug (another fav line) and I made the bow 3-D and added stickles to it. Flowers and buttons of course! Hope everyone has a great day. Glad it's Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors, DP and bunny! I like how you used the buttons. I am button challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth--I found your blog through Diane's blog (djuseless) and I love this bunny card! It's so cute. Bunnies are one of my favorite "collectibles": stamps, papers, "dolls", garden decor....... I have a couple of bunnies on my blog www.winnieswhimsandmycrafts.blogspot.com Hope you get a chance to check it out.

    ReplyDelete