Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Had Time For A Couple Cards Tonight

Made a couple cards tonight - trying to make at least one a night - more if I get some quiet time!







This is one of my new Fluffles stamps - so cute!! I embossed the ink so that I could use markers without any bleeding. I just started using markers more and haven't picked up an ink yet that doesn't need to be embossed. I found the ribbon at Michael's it's the American Crafts line one of the $1 spools but it's so pretty.



This next card is another stamp that I just picked up. I watercolored this image which I am trying to get better at! LOL I usually use too much water and end up making a mess. Once I colored I added stickles and use a couple different shimmerz. I picked the paper up at AC Moore - it's really pretty in person. Very shimmery.





1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcakes with the cupcake paper! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete