Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Penny Black Hedgie


Another Penny Black - this one I put on Ebay this weekend. Paper is from Close To My Heart - colored with prismas added Stickles in the centers of the flowers, Primas and buttons. These are fun images to color and I love the color combo of the background paper. Right now I am impatiently waiting for two orders from High Hopes! I go home from work everyday and run to the mailbox. Hoping they arrive today I ordered some of the new Spring bunnies and some dragons. Hope everyone has a great day - it's Wednesday - week is half over although I did wake up thinking it was Thursday. I'm taking a class tomorrow on the new Flower Soft products - should be fun I can't wait to larn how to use this stuff some of the work I have seen using it is fantastic. I am also taking a Copic class on Saturday. I just recently started buying them and one of my favorite LSS' (The Inspiration Station, Stafford, CT) was holding a class they filled up super quick and it wasn't until they added a third class I was able to get in. That should also be fun. Great day everybody.

3 comments: