Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be more active on my blog and getting my cards "out there"!  I have good intentions and then the week just gets crazy and well you all know how it is.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, we did!  I am glad it is over though it was just such a busy few weeks I didn't feel like I had a lot of time to enjoy it.  I ended up making so many Christmas cards for others I never made any for myself lol!  So I just wished everyone a Merry Christmas and maybe next year I will be more on top of things.  So it's Valentine's cards already...I made these two last week.

The top image is Stampavie and the bottom is a Penny Black.  I loved the purple/red combination.  Both colored with Copics and added flowers (of course).  The Stampavie card has flowers for Wild Orchid which are just beautiful.  I am awaiting another order and can't wait!  Happy Sunday I'm watching the Dolphins get destroyed by the Pats.  Being a New Englander you would think I'm a Pats fan but nope Dolphins!  Quite used to them losing so I'm ok with it!  Hugs E

No comments:

Post a Comment