Sunday, February 5, 2012

High Hopes Cutie

Happy Sunday everybody.  We got all of our stuff done early so we can park ourselves on the couch and wait for some football.  I've lived in New England my entire life but I'm a Dolphins fan so I really don't care who wins tonight but I am going to hope the Giants do because my dad is a die hard fan.  Got to spend most of yesterday in my craft area.  Made this card using an older High Hopes stamp.
Colored with Copics.  Paper was scraps, ribbon is Close to my Heart and the buttons are from Doodlebug.  I'm entering this in two challenges, High Hopes Pink, Pink and more Pink and Cute Card Thursday's Buttons and Bows (bows are on her shoes which I added Stickles to).  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. very sweet card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card.Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenges..Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete