Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Stamping Boutique Shaped Cards Challenge

This was another very challenging challenge for me!  I don't normally make anything other than square cards with the occasional rectangular card.  I used my Nesties to cut the circle card out.  Check out the Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog to see the other amazing projects the design team has created.

Colored this adorable Audrey with Copics, paper is Doodlebug as is the button at the center of the flowers.  Hope everyone is having a good week we are supposed to get some snow, we've been so spoiled with such a mild winter.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Elizabeth and love the colours. great shape. hope your having a good week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting snow as I type this! Spring, please come quickly! :) LOL! I really have nothing to complain about, though, as we've had a very mild winter too!

    Love this card, Elizabeth! Audrey is so cute in her rain gear and you've created the perfect spring card with her! Fabulous coloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete