Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Stamping Boutique Challenge 26 Stitching

The new challenge is up at The Stamping Boutique!!  This challenge was a real challenge for me!  We had to stitch, faux or real.  The best boyfriend in the world Mark bought me a sewing machine two years ago because I just was in awe of the beautiful stitching that people were doing on cards.  Well I didn't take into account the fact that I am a complete idiot when it comes to operating a sewing machine.  This sewing machine has almost been put in the middle of the road more times than I can say.  So I decided that I was going to get some real stitches on my card if it killed me.  Believe it or not I have the hardest time winding that silly bobbin.  I had more thread all over the table, me, around the cats.  It was horrific.  Four days later I finally had a bobbin with thread on it and was able to actually sew on my card.  It's hard to see but I did a zig zag which actually was an accident I just didn't change the stitch.  I used this beautiful daisy digi and this card is going to be for my mom for her birthday/mother's day which are usually within days of each other.
Colored with Copics, put lots of Stickles on the flowers.  The daisy flower in the corner is from Wild Orchid.  Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment